Hot HIIT Pilates Teacher Training!14 November 2023
40HR Teacher Training
6/7 and 13/14 January 2024
🍃 Only £999!*
🦉*Early Bird!! ⭐ £899 ⭐ Thru 30 November!
Following BYL’s 4 sold-out teacher trainings in 2023, we are pleased to offer our very first Hot HIIT Pilates Teacher Training at BYL this coming January 2024!
Whether you want to delve into your Hot Pilates practise further or have considered becoming a teacher and making a difference, this is a great opportunity. If you’re energetic, fit, love strong beats and think you have what it takes to lead a dynamic, fun and motivating session just like your favourite BYL teacher, we highly encourage you to book your spot.
Due to a severe teacher shortage in London, we fully expect that good teachers will find lots of teaching opportunities across a number of studios and gyms. Plus, you’ll get even fitter as you demo it all!
Hot HIIT Pilates is an exciting class with strong music beats, high energy and the use of Pilates principles to tone the body and get fit fast. It’s very inspirational and rewarding to teach!
🗓️ Dates: 6, 7, 13, 14 January 2024
Location: BYL London Bridge studio
Price: £999 (before early bird discount)*
⭐ Early Bird Rate: £899 through 30 November
Grab your spot at the ⭐Early Bird rate of £899⭐ through 30 November!
“What Differentiates this Training?“
1) The best trainings will always include a strong lecture element consisting of:
- explaining/demoing key HIIT postures
- teaching class planning, sequencing & timing
- coaching powerful vocal delivery
- discussing music selection
- teaching methods to build a following
2) We will be covering the above and more; however, a key differentiator in this training is that you’ll get teaching practice during the training. We believe it is critical to give our teacher trainees the opportunity to teach individual sets to peers so that you can build more confidence to teach to actual students in class.
3) We can do this because our programme runs over 4 full days (i.e. two weekends). This is the perfect balance to get you trained and ready with your time optimally invested.
4) Finally, this programme represents excellent value at £999 (Early Bird only £899), so if you’re looking to earn money as an instructor, you can earn your investment back more quickly; and if you simply want to delve into your HIIT practise, you can do so at minimal cost.
“Love It! But Can I Really Do This?”
There are no course or qualification pre-requisites to attend this training. You do not need to be a certified teacher in any yoga discipline or a fitness instructor in order to participate in this course. However, any prior qualification is welcome and will likely make the course easier to master and graduate from.
Pre-requisites we do require include a regular High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT), Pilates, or Inferno Pilates practice, ideally having completed at least 30 classes within the past 6 months.
We aim to prepare all our graduates to lead classes with competence, share the knowledge they have gained and bring their passion into a rewarding full or part-time career. Successful participants will be prepared to start teaching classes from the day they graduate.
If you enjoy the idea of becoming a Hot HIIT Pilates teacher or simply deepening your own practice, then this teacher training programme is highly recommended.
Lead Teacher – Sophie Caton
BYL’s long standing Bikram Yoga, HIIT and Inferno Hot Pilates teacher Sophie originally trained in Musical Theatre, achieving a successful 25-year career working in Regional, West End and International theatre. She’s performed in many of the world’s greatest musicals, including Les Miserables and Mary Poppins. Sophie attended her first Bikram Yoga class in 1997 and continued to practice as a keen student for several years before becoming a teacher.
In 2014, the stars aligned and Sophie attended Bikram yoga teacher training in Thailand. For the next six years, Sophie combined her passion for teaching with her work as a performer. Post pandemic, Sophie has been embracing life as a full-time teacher having gained further certifications in Inferno Hot Pilates, Yin Yoga and Vinyasa Yoga, which she teaches to her growing following of yogis. Her quality of life has never been better and more rewarding than now, when she’s leading her inspiring and dynamic classes. She feels that the reward she experiences from teaching is genuinely more fulfilling and meaningful than any standing ovation!
“I feel that practicing daily definitely makes a difference to my teaching. When you connect to your body, really feeling the postures, listening to each instructor as if you’ve never practiced before, you can have a completely new experience every time. That’s the beauty and the brilliance of this class. There’s nothing like it.” Sophie Caton