FOR YOGIS READY FOR THE NEXT STEP
ADVANCED YOGA ASANAS
Finding that you’re able to handle the Bikram beginners series, and wondered where you can take your practice beyond the normal 26 asana Bikram class? The Advanced practice is a carefully constructed sequence of 84 asanas that will challenge your body and mind to limits that you did not think were possible.
Key Benefits of the Class
- Small group size, so more of a personal master class
- Guided by advanced level teachers and practitioners
- Welcoming and supportive environment to develop your practice
- Become part of the class and advanced yoga community
- Gain deeper knowledge and experience of the Bikram 26/2 series and more advanced asanas
The Advanced class provides a complete breakdown of these challenging postures under careful guidance and encouragement. Prepare your body to continue to grow and challenge your practice as you sweat, struggle, laugh, and even cry yourself to a stronger, more flexible body and mind.
The best way for the body and mind to grow is to be continuously stretched to their limits. Its easy to stick to your routine and move through your everyday motions; however, growth comes from new challenges and striving for new levels of experience within the body and mind. The intermediate and advanced series is a perfect opportunity to learn new postures, new techniques, within a supportive and more personal environment.
You will be amazed at how your postures and overall practice develops in a short space of time!
For yogis who have reached a high level of proficiency in the beginners class. Approx 120 minutes.
- Wednesday (London Bridge) – 120 mins – Advanced 84 posture sequence*
- Saturday (Canary Wharf) – CW – 120 mins – Advanced 84 posture sequence*
- Sunday (Intermediate – London Bridge) – open to all
* In order to attend the Advanced classes that have been designated as “invitation only” please talk to senior teachers Sam, Ky or Almania, or to studio Director and head teacher Conny.
“The Advanced class is an amazing way to take your practice that ‘one step’ further & then take what you’ve learned into your regular Bikram class. Body changes faster, postures begin to make more sense, and friendships with fellow yogis (on and off the mat) get stronger.
Coming to the Advanced class, you’ve nothing to lose and everything to gain”
Radka B – student