A JOURNEY INTO YOUR SOUL
FREE DURING NOV 2020!
Walk Your Mind Through Bliss
Prepare to be led through a beautiful hour of guided meditation accompanied by a shamanic drum used for deep healing and meditation journeys. This immersive experience involves spiritual, transcendental sound followed by silence.
Through a Meditation practice we are looking to enter into such a silence. Between each thought is a gap and as we meditate we enter into this gap which is a place of potential and unbounded consciousness because anything is possible. With regular practice we can sew new seeds of our intentions and desires and begin to change our life in a positive and rewarding way.
Yoga and meditation practice is as much about self enquiry and reflection as it is about the postures and breath. The poses we practice are ways to prepare the body for sitting in long periods of meditation. The Buddha called this Sankalpa.
This sublime and soothing experience will resonate with you on a deep energetic level. You will emerge an hour later feeling utterly serene, refreshed and rejuvenated, with a renewed sense of calm and focus to move effortlessly, standing in your own unique power, which will carry forward into your daily life. Lizzie will be calming the sense with sound and silence to allow you to melt into a state of stillness and bliss.
The benefits of a regular meditation practice impacts all levels of your being:
- Releases stress and tension on a physical level
- Creates more mental space for creativity and your passions
- Initiates self-enquiry and connecting to your soul & your hearts desire
- Connects to your true self through experiencing different levels of consciousness.
- The use of resonating sound can bring you deep into a state of pure tranquility.
* During the November 2020 lockdown, our special Guided Meditation will be free of charge for all to join (no pass is required). Spaces at the special livestreamed meditation, held each Saturday evening during the lockdown, are subject to availability, so we recommend booking early!