I have read and fully understand and accept all Terms and Conditions as stated on your website and provided in any other form by Bikram Yoga London Limited (“BYL,” “you,” or “your”). I confirm that my participation in classes taught at BYL or by BYL instructors on behalf of BYL is undertaken with the consent of a physician, and understand that any advice provided to me by any director, employee or instructor at BYL is followed at my own risk. I am aware that participation in the yoga class, workshop, event, or activity may result in injury. I acknowledge that a certain minimum level of physical health, strength, fitness, and flexibility will be required. I represent that I possess the level of health, strength, fitness, and flexibility necessary to participate in these activities. I am voluntarily participating in these activities with knowledge of the risks of injury. I assume all responsibility and liability for any and all injuries I may sustain due to my participation in these activities.
I further willingly declare, understand and accept the following:
1. I have no medical conditions which would prevent me from participating in your classes. I have been declared within the past 6 months by a physician to be in good physical health and capable of performing yoga exercises in a manner consistent with those offered by BYL. If at any time this changes I will inform you in writing prior to taking any more classes.
2. In consideration for being permitted to participate in the yoga class, workshop, event, or activity, I agree that I, my heirs, assignees, guardians, and legal representatives will not make any claim against, sue, or attach the property of, any of the hosts, instructors, organisers, or participants in the yoga class, workshop, event, or activity including but not limited to Bikram Yoga London, for injury or damage resulting from my participation in such yoga class, workshop, event, or activity. I release all such hosts, instructors, organisers, and participants, their agents and heirs, from any and all actions, causes of action, lawsuits, claims, or demands that I, my assignees, heirs, guardians, and legal representatives now have or hereafter may have for any and all injury, illness, loss of or damage to property associated with my participation in the yoga class, workshop, event, or activity.
3. Any fees or membership dues paid by me are not refundable other than according to BYL's Terms and Conditions.
4. BYL is not liable for any loss, theft, or damage occurring to any personal property on its premises.
5. I fully accept and agree to abide by all Terms and Conditions listed on your website or provided elsewhere by BYL.
I am aware and agree that it is a complete release of liability for any injuries or damages I may sustain due to yoga classes, workshops, events, and activities with Bikram Yoga London and all such hosts, instructors, organisers, and participants.