1. I have read and fully understand the contents of this form and confirm that my answers are true to the best of my knowledge. I confirm that my participation in classes taught at Bikram Yoga London Ltd. (“BYL,” “you,” or “your”) is undertaken with the consent of a physician and at my own risk. I am at least 18 years of age. If I am completing this form on behalf of my child, then my child will not attend any classes until I, as Parent/Guardian have completed BYL’s written child liability waiver form and have received written confirmation from BYL that it has been received and approved for my child to participate in activities at BYL.
2. MEDICAL CONDITIONS
I have been declared within the past 6 months by a physician to be in good physical health and capable of performing ‘hot’ yoga exercises in a manner consistent with those offered by BYL.
Furthermore, I confirm that:
- My doctor has not advised me against strenuous exercise of the type offered by BYL
- I have not been diagnosed with a heart condition
- I do not have a slipped disc or spinal injury
- I do not suffer from epilepsy
- I’m not currently pregnant nor have I been pregnant in the past 6 months
- I’m not medically underweight
- My blood pressure is of a satisfactory level to allow me to participate in your classes
- I do not have any issues with my joints that would prevent me from participating in your classes
If I have ever been diagnosed with any of the conditions above, or any other health condition that is not listed, I confirm that I have subsequently been expressly cleared by my physician to participate in the type of exercises offered by BYL.
If at any future point I experience any changes to my health, I will inform you by email and will not attend any more classes until I have received written approval from BYL.
3. MEMBER DECLARATION
4. I have read and accept the Terms & Conditions
5. IMAGE RELEASE WAIVER FOR LIVESTREAM CLASSES
I understand that Bikram Yoga London (“BYL”) offers classes streamed over the internet and may record classes to place on the designated BYL website for students to view later on its video on demand platform. In certain cases such classes may be taught “remotely” (e.g. from the teacher’s home) or in a physical space, such as a studio, designated by BYL for the recording and streaming of classes over the internet (a “livestream room”). By attending any such live streamed classes, whether “remotely” or in a “live stream” room, I understand that my image may appear in the video.
For such recordings captured in BYL’s livestream, I authorise and give permission for Bikram Yoga London to use my likeness in photographs, video recordings or electronic images in any and all of its publications, including website entries, without payment. I understand and agree that these materials will become the property of the organisation and will not be returned. I hereby irrevocably authorise the organisation to edit, alter, copy, exhibit, publish or distribute these images for purposes of publicising the organisation. In addition, I waive the right to inspect or approve the finished product, including written or electronic copy, wherein my likeness appears.
I have read this release before signing below and I fully understand the contents, meaning and impact of this release.