A Positive, uplifting & respectful environment
Thank you for being a part of our beautiful Bikram Yoga London community! We seek to maintain a positive, uplifting and respectful environment for all students, teachers and staff. Accordingly, below are a few guidelines of etiquette we like to encourage and follow:
ETIQUETTE & GUIDELINES
- Please arrive early as there is no entry after class has started.
- Always scan in with your BYL keytag. If you’ve lost it, we’re happy to issue a new one (small fee applies).
- Shoes must be removed immediately upon arrival and placed on the shoe shelf (shoes aren’t allowed in the changing rooms).
- Only a mat, towels & water are permitted in the yoga room (e.g. no coloured drinks, chewing gum, foods, phones, bags or other personal belongings).
- No talking is permitted inside the yoga room except by the teacher.
- Place a large towel on your yoga mat. Two towels are required if you’re lucky enough to sweat a lot.
- After class, kindly wipe yourself and mat down in the yoga room to keep all areas dry.
- No shaving, eggs or other unconventional treatments in the showers are permitted.
- Please use roll-on deodorants rather than aerosols in the changing rooms as some yogis are sensitive to the strong scents.
- Towel dry before exiting the showers to keep the changing room floors dry.
- ONLY exit to the outside atrium after class when FULLY DRESSED (with shoes on).
- Please respect your fellow yogis, and community and enjoy the amazing journey ahead.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.